Day 1 in Singapore
First update... Sorry again for the silence. As it turns out, the experience I had with the blog seems to have had a lasting effect. I don't usually put myself in the spotlight and it takes courage for me to put our lives online.. Anyway, here's day #1 of our trip to singapore...
The flight over was after Charlotte's bed time so she got heaps of sleep. Of course, I did not sleep at all for the 5.5 hour flight. We stayed at some apartments with four swimming pools :) We got a few hours sleep before waking up about 8am for breakfast. Charlotte hoed in too which was great to see.
We went swimming and played giant chess. Then we went for a walk.. ending up at Bugis Street where we bought some little things from the markets and bought a cool dog money box.
Charlotte was very tired and slept on the train, waking for a bite to eat and then crawling into bed.