| Oi! Come hug a Koala |
Rachel's email and invite - It should be a scorcher inland so bring your bathers kids :D
Kevin has organised for a special surprise for Charlotte on Sunday and has asked Adelle (the other little girl having treatment) and her mum along too. Unfortunately, I will be helping Jamie shearing on Sunday, but I will hear all about it afterwards. Charlotte's favourite dinner, Sizzler, tonight with all the family, so she will be back in good spirits again for this weekend.
Details of our big bbq celebration:
Sunday 16th December from 10.30am
At Whiteman Park near the big playground and the big carpark off Whiteman Drive East. Entry to Whiteman Park is off Lord Street, Whiteman.You won't miss us, as we will have a couple of marquees and tables set up and a few decorations. The kids water playground and toilets are just a short walk away from where we will set up. It will be very busy there, as everywhere is that time of year, but there is a lot of parking spaces, so hopefully there won't be too many dramas for anyone. I will bring my bbq, which we can use unless there is an extreme fire danger. I will check this the night before with the Whiteman Park staff. There are onsite bbqs as well, but I'm anticipating they will be very busy. I will provide the sausages and hot dog rolls and sauces. Everyone just needs to bring a chair, drinks for themselves, any other food they want to eat like salads or nibblies or their own meat and any other activities like bikes or skateboards the kids want to do. Its just a casual get-together, so come any time from 10.30am onwards and we will probably be there until late afternoon. We are hoping to fire up the bbq about 11.30am - 12pm. I'm working on getting a special surprise to be there as well for the kids, so will let you know if that is going to happen too and what time it will be there.
Please let me know if you are able to come along and feel free to invite any of our friends that are not on this list as well. I will need to know approximate numbers, so I have enough sausages, etc though ...
Thanks and hope to see all of you there!