Wednesday, May 8, 2013

last weekend

Well, after the bad news on Wednesday I had charlotte stay with me commencing thursday.  It was my short week as far as schedules go, but was good to have my little girl with me.

We did our usual things like sleeping in the tent and having fun around the house, but we also got to catch up with Charlotte's other cousin Karisha who she had not seen for a long time.  Charlotte was really excited when I told her and she gave Karisha an enormous hug :).  We met at the 10 pin bowling centre with Aunty Karen and the two rascals (i mean boys) also.  They had great fun but we unfortunately missed out on going on the slot cars which charlotte and trevar like.

Prior to the bowling we also went to the pottery place so charlotte and trevar could make gifts for mothers day and also a little one for themselves.

Rachel took charlotte on saturday and had another busy weekend with her - the highlight being the V8 races on sunday.

Charlotte is back at school at the moment.  Her eye is causing some problems already as you can tell from the pictures.  She is also suffering headaches and already getting tired a lot quicker.  I hope that she is able to keep going to school for a long time yet as she thoroughly enjoys it.

I have been in contact with PMH staff to check on things like options for headache relief and the possibility of a nice 'designer' eye patch if it would be of benefit to charlotte.  I don't think she will wear one, but I figured I would try to get a nice one so at least she may not feel like a pirate!

That's all for now.  I pick her up tomorrow so we will have to see what fun and mischief we can get up to.