I really need to update more often.. it's hard to keep track of everything that happens.. Regardless- here's what I remember...
last weekend was busy for charlotte. the highlight was definitely 'nanna's surprise'! Nanna asked Charlotte to put on a nice fairy/princess dress and jump in the car saturday after lunch to go to a mystery destination. It turned out to be Hillary's marina where we were met by a limo! The driver (chris) read charlotte a note that the fairies had organised a special ride for her. Charlotte was so happy with the experience. We went for a drive from Hillarys to Cottesloe and back.. singing songs from her CD (which the fairies had pre-organised) and waving at all the other cars as they peered inside to see who was the lucky person to be riding in a limo :) It was a wonderful gift from Nanna, and turned out to be a wonderful gift from the limo driver who ended up giving her time and vehicle for free. I will post herFB page here when I find it.
Sunday we went out to the movies with Aunty Karen and Trevar and Regan. Charlotte enjoyed watching 'the croods'.
Monday night I got to watch her dancing which was great too. i found it a little hard because I could see how hard it was for her to watch the instructors some times when they stood on her left side. The dance school owner told us that charlotte's balance had really improved though which was nice.
today I met Charlotte and Rachel at PMH for her blood tests. I haven't heard yet, but i expect that she is not on her vorinostat as we expect her blood counts to be too low. Her MRI is next week, and it looks highly likely that she will not be going back on the chemo as the benefit versus the sickness it creates is just not balanced.