Saturday, December 15, 2012

week so far..

Things are good with charlotte - yet i have felt so incredibly stressed.  Yesterday she had diarrhea and I just couldnt put it out of my mind that it was something i did.  Basically, I worried that I didn't get her to drink enough.  I have no idea if that caused the diarrhea, or if she actually had enough to drink anyway!  I'm sure a sane version of me would slap me in the face and tell me to get a grip, but I just felt so responsible.  I can't bear the thought that something I may do might put her back in hospital.  I only got to look after charlotte yesterday because I didn't want to risk passing anything on to her if I was sick on thursday.  On that note, I completely disinfected everything in my house..  at least twice!! And I think I was probably just run down from the previous weekend.

Last night she went out with Rachel for a belated birthday celebration (Rachel's bday).  So I hopefully get to see her on Sunday for our big bash at Whiteman Park.

From what I know she was fine last night, but my heart still beats a thousand miles an hour until i hear she is ok today.   Its such a shame i feel this way as she was so happy and cheeky yesterday.  It was really nice to see her have a good laugh...