I cant believe its been so long since my last update. Its been a busy time heading toward christmas.
I have struggled recently trying to get a grasp of the latest phase tha charlotte is going through - not eating. She has lost a lot of the swelling around her face, neck and belly already.. I think a total of 1kg has been lost in the last week and a half.
On the positive side, she is back to her cheeky and somewhat energetic self! She even went for a small run outside my house and briefly rolled along on her scooter! That was nice to see. And she was proudly showing me her little jumps the other day :)
For christmas, my main prezzie was an above ground swimming pool. She noticed it from the car when she arrived yesterday evening. Today we were in there twice and she absolutlely loved it. She had a ball jumping on her kick board and being a goose! I am thinking that the pool will be a lifesaver in future for some exercise too. The shade cloth is hanging in there, but the rivets in e shed look a bit dodgy so i reckon i will be out there sooner than later for a major upgrade...
Well, photos will follow when i can organise myself.
Deep breath...