Saturday, December 1, 2012

a touch of honesty


not sure how this is going to go but lets see.. I thought I'd post an update on the feeling and emotions i have experienced... I'll be concise though!


  • I feel angry.  just angry.
  • powerless..  useless even.
  • Overwhelmed.  There are so many decisions yet to be made, and I can't begin to imagine how to make them.
  • Tired.  I concentrate hard when i speak to the docs so i comprehend everything.
  • Lost.  There's so many conflicting views.. stories of what 'should' be done or could be done.
  • Upset and sad... yep - it strikes at any time.. all the time.
  • Dishonest.  I find myself being dishonest momre and more just to escape realities.  Don't ask me 'how are you?' and expect an honest answer..!
  • I just need to be with charlotte. if i'm not with charlotte, I want to be alone.
  • I go to work 5 days a week - and cant see any value in it.  I feel like i have nothing to offer the real world...the world that matters..
  • Proud of my princess.  She looks so gorgeous.. she's so brave.  she looks at herself in the mirror and i see her analyse herself... i hate it.  I want to tell her it's all ok..
  • I feel angry again.  


There.. that's a comprehensive list.