Friday, May 24, 2013

tis the night before we go to broome...

Charlotte has had an incredible time recently -

First was a big party at the local community hall that rachel organised.  The facepainter and balloon..ist(?) were incredible, fairy queen caroline came in to entertain and captivated the kids and charlotte had a great time.  The turnout was huge.

Then she headed off to bali with her mum and her grandpa & grandpa.  From all reports she had a great time there too.  Of course, I haven't heard much from charlotte about it - when i ask how was the hotel she says 'good'... how was the flight?... 'good'...  what did you do... i cant remember!!  Typical kid!!

I have had her since thursday and I have to say I see a big difference.  More on that later once i get to let rachel know more..

Anyway, she's in bed now and i've finished packing our bags.   I will try to put some pics up when I get my head together.  i have to admit its been a real struggle recently.  Not only trying to do my best in the time i have, but feeling a lot of anger.  Luckily most of the time i realise that I have momentarily lost focus on charlotte and am thinking of the way that recent history has affected me.  As soon as I put charlotte back in the centre, anger goes...  there's a lesson there I believe... :)