Today was Movie World!! Charlotte woke up before 6am which was a little early but it didn’t worry Charlotte! The first thing Charlotte wanted was a bead/braid just like Karisha got when we were last here. It took a while but charlotte is very patient and I am keen to do whatever makes charlotte the happiest munchkin! After a good 30 mins or more we went for some rides in the kids section. Then there was a batman show before we had some lunch. Charlotte was able to pick at different food again as we went in the main restaurant. Charlotte and I also got photos with scooby, shaggy and daphne J who visited during the meal time.
Charlotte had seen someone having a sketch done before and wanted on e of herself Charlotte and I went to wait our turn. Apparently mummy went on a rollercoaster with Jamie which scared the you-know-what out of her. We saw most of the Scooby show while we waited for the drawing and then had her caricature drawn.
After that we went to the shops briefly as charlotte was more than keen to have a look! Then we watched the stunt car drivers. Charlotte didn’t really enjoy that as she was nervous about the loud bangs. It was really hot too and the sunscreen was running into my eyes so I hardly saw a thing! It was good but before long Charlotte and I returned to her passion - the shops to stock up on teddies and stuff!
Jamie went on one final roller coaster and we all headed off on the bus back to the hotel. Charlotte fell asleep for the last 10 minutes only. When we got back to the hotel room charlotte and I had a spa bath together which was lots of fun.
Jamie and mummy went out for dinner and to pick up a car for tomorrow so Charlotte and I had 2 minute noodles (charlotte’s choice!) at the hotel room and a spa bath! Finally we put all her glow bracelets together that I bought her which she luved and headed into the bedroom to settle down. After playing with new bugs and tweety teddies she finally fell asleep at about 9pm.




